Our Off-Site Shredding Service is as secure as our Mobile Service:
- Our uniformed security professionals remove your secure documents to our locked truck, guarding it until it arrives at our secure shredding facility.
- Upon the arrival of materials for destruction, the containers are weighed for record keeping.
- Once recorded, they are then staged to begin the shredding process.
- The material is fed directly into the shredder, which processes about 20,000 pounds per hour.
- Once materials are baled they are shipped to a paper company where the material is recycled into new products.
- A certificate of destruction is issued with the weight, verifing that the materials were destroyed in compliance with the 1974 Federal Privacy Act.
For more information on Richmond Document Shredding
, please request a free quote today or call us at (804) 767-1828.